The IIA (Irish Internet Association) Net Visionary Awards are in their 14th year and, as has happened in the past, the categories have been updated to reflect the times.
This year’s ceremony will take place on September 28 in the National Gallery of Ireland, which is centrally located in Dublin.
Nominations are now open and you do not need to be a member to nominate or get nominated.
This year’s categories are as follows:
- Best Digital Marketing by an Online Trader that makes customers love your brand!
- Most Creative Use of Social Media for compelling customer engagement
- This is the “One to Watch” Internet Start-Up of the year
- Most “joyous to look at and splendid to use” Web Design
- Most innovative and cutting edge Web Developer (individual or agency)
- Best “someone who really gets it” Professional Services Advisor to techies
- Best International “we’ll conquer the world” Irish technology business
- The most indispensable Cloud Service for SMEs
- Best Mobile Service or App for fast moving people
- Most Insightful and Intriguing Internet Innovation
- “The Very Best Place to Start” Incubator or Support for internet start-ups
- Most Outstanding Contribution by an IIA member in 2012
The timeline for this year’s nominations, judging and public voting is below:
Nominations Open: Wednesday 27th, June 2012
Nominations Close: Tuesday 31st, July 2012
Judging Complete: Friday 17th, August 2012
Voting Opens: Tuesday 21st, of August 2012
Voting Closes: Tuesday 4th, of September 2012
So get nominating!