EUrid, the .eu domain name registry, has been running the EU Web Awards for the last few years.
The idea is pretty simple – if you have a website using an EU domain name then you can enter for free.
What can you win?
- Win a 2 month billboard advertising campaign in Brussels Airport
- The .eu Web Awards are free and all-inclusive: no fees required, from nomination to the big win!
- Finalists invited to a prestigious .eu Web Awards Gala dinner held in Brussels, Belgium on 20 November 2019.
What are the categories?
- The LEADERS (The website represents an established national business that is currently in operation and possesses multiple years of industry experience, more than 10 employees and a stable yet growing customer base.)
- The RISING STARS (The website represents a start-up company that is in a process of development and finding its niche in the marketplace in addition to having no more than 3 years of industry experience and less than 10 employees.)
- The LAURELS (The website represents an institution such as a school, a training program, a charitable organization etc., promoting ongoing education and pan-European projects).
- The HOUSE of .eu (The website, or blog, represents companies or private persons in the news, media or entertainment industry such as news portals and advertisement agencies).
- The BETTER WORLD (If the website encourages green initiatives and distributes ecological information with regard to environmental protection as well as the promotion of green projects and environmentally friendly businesses. This category includes non-exhaustive examples such as eHealth, Smart Cities, Intelligent Transport solutions, or Smart Agriculture).
Nomination close on August 1st
Full details here.