Blacknight is growing and we’re looking for new members of our Technical Support Team in Carlow. Looking for a new job, new challenge or just want to work for a great Irish company?
Then apply today!
Initial training will be in our recently renovated Carlow offices but remote/hybrid working arrangements may be suitable once training has been completed. Blacknight offers great benefits, small friendly staff, and a sane and humane working environment. Blacknight is growing and you can grow with us in this great role. Working with Blacknight you’ll be at the forefront of European tech and internet wizardry.
About the job:
An exciting opportunity has arisen, and we are currently seeking a Technical Support Executive to work in our support department. While no third-level qualifications or experience in a similar role are required, we are looking for a candidate that has a keen interest in IT and is comfortable speaking to customers.
- Being the first line of technical support to our customer base, 90K +.
- Respond to phone calls, live chats and tickets in a timely manner.
- Escalate issues internally with the relevant departments and following up to ensure issues are fully resolved.
- Act on requests from other departments within the company.
- Update customers in a confident and reassuring manner.
- Keep Knowledge Base articles up to date and add new articles as required.
- Advise customers on services that we offer and how they are applicable to their requirements.
- Dealing with basic sales requests.
- Assist with migration projects.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Have a keen interest in IT.
- Knowledge of the domain and hosting industry is preferred but not essential.
- Be comfortable with speaking to customers via Live Chat, Phone and Email ticket system.
- Have a good level of spoken and written English.
- Be eager to learn with a good work ethic.
- You must be able to work well as part of a team, with excellent communication skills.
- Have excellent troubleshooting abilities.
- Blacknight is known for its dedication to customers and a focus on customer service is paramount to our success, so the ideal candidate will be customer-focused with excellent customer service skills.
Salary: €25K + (DOE)
Applications are open until March 30th, 2022.