Great news! Blacknight is hiring again, and we’re looking for a Sales Administrator to join our Sales team. Are you looking for a challenge? Looking to be on the cutting edge of tech in Ireland? Looking for a job that will be different almost every day? Then read on for the details.
About the Job:
We are currently seeking a Sales Administrator with a genuine interest and passion for the IT sector. This role presents an excellent opportunity for career development and future growth. We are looking for enthusiastic candidates with a minimum of 2 years sales administration and/or customer service experience to join our dynamic team.
Sounds interesting, right?
Here’s what you will be doing on a daily basis:
- Manage day-to-day administration tasks of the sales department.
- Manage customer queries via phone, email, and instant messaging platforms.
- Achieve KPIs as set out by the Sales Manager.
- Proactively work both independently and as part of a team.
- Recommend solutions and services that meet the customers’ needs.
- Communicate technical information on our range of services in an easily understandable way.
Do you have what it takes? Here are the job requirements:
- Minimum 2 years experience in an administration and/or customer service role.
- A track record in working to KPI’s.
- Background in the IT Industry is advantageous, particularly a familiarity with the web industry, domains, and hosting.
- Experience in working with a CRM system.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- PC literate; Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, E-mail etc.
- Fluency in a second European language, other than English, while not essential would be advantageous.
- Fast learner who can take initiative.
Location: Carlow – Initially, 12-month contract with a view to extend. Check out our benefits here.