How would you like to win €5 thousand to promote your website?
How about an expenses paid trip to Brussels?
The .eu registry, EUrid, announced the “EU Web Awards” last week and it’s pretty exciting.
The competition is free to enter and all you need to do is be running a cool site with a .eu domain name.
There are 5 categories that cover small business, corporates and others:
- The LEADERS (Established business with more than 10 employees)
- The RISING STARS (Start-up/Entrepreneur with 1 to 10 employees)
- The LAURELS (Education/Institutional/Pan European ongoing project project)
- The HOUSE of .eu (News/Media/Entertainment/Blog – company or private)
- The BETTER WORLD (Environmental/green projects)
Nominations are open now and close on 5 September 2014 (see link above).
You can read more about the judging process, prizes and other rules here (PDF).