The Carlow Business Awards are back! Carlow County Chamber are celebrating their 75th birthday and launched this year’s Carlow Business Awards in Rathwood on the 30th of June, so nominations are officially open throughout the 24 categories. We have sponsored them previously, and this year we’re sponsoring the Emerging Business category as we want to support new and growing businesses across Carlow that have been established within the previous three years. These businesses include those that were created during the COVID-19 lockdowns and have had to overcome the many challenges that came with starting a business during a pandemic.
Carlow County Chamber have stated that the awards are designed to recognise the innovation, talent, quality and entrepreneurial spirit of businesses and the people within Carlow. The categories are:
· Community Award
· Business Supporting Community Award
· Food and Beverage Producers Award
· Best Dining Experience
· Best Presented Shopfront/Premises
· Spirit of Carlow Award
· Customer Service Award
· Professional Services Award
· Emerging Business (Sponsored by Blacknight)
· Research Innovation and Technology Award
· Sustainable Initiatives
· Ambassador of the Year (This Category is not open to Public Nomination)
· Best Online Presence
· Licensed Premises
· Exporter of the Year
· Retailer of the Year
· Craft & Design Award
· Family Business of the Year
· Culture Heritage & Tourism
· Lifetime Achievement Award (This Category is not open to Public Nomination)
· Outstanding Small Business of the Year
· Business of the Year
The nominations close on the 15th of August and the ceremony takes place on the 29th of September at 7pm in the Visual Centre for Contemporary Art and The George Bernard Shaw Theatre.
Want to tell the world who you’re nominating or just spread the word about the event? Remember to use #CarlowBizAwards in your social posts.
Read more here and don’t forget to send in your nominations! For tickets to the event call 059-9132337 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.