The people of Carlow have the opportunity to acknowledge and nominate a local business or individual that deserves recognition in the Carlow Business Awards. There are many categories (some of which are new this year) that celebrate the different types of businesses in the county, and there’s just a few days left to get your nominations in.
The categories are:
- Health & Wellbeing
- Business Supporting Community Award
- Food and Beverage Producers Award
- Professional Services Award
- Research Innovation and Technology Award
- Sustainable Initiatives
- Best Online Presence
- Emerging Business + 3 years (Sponsored by us)
- International Business Award
- Culture Heritage & Tourism
- Daytime Dining
- Night-time Dining
- Personal Services
- Best Presented Premises/Shop Front – Carlow Town
- Best Presented Premises/Shop Front – Tullow & Carlow North
- Best Presented Premises/Shop Front – Muine Bheag & Carlow South
- Customer Service Award
- Retailer of the Year
- Outstanding Contribution to Business
- Carlow’s Lifetime Achievement Award
- Carlow Ambassador of the Year
- President’s Award
- Family Business of the Year
- Outstanding Small Business of the Year
- Outstanding Medium Business of the Year
- Carlow Business of the year
We’re proud to be sponsoring the ‘Emerging Business +3 Years’ category. We love to see new and thriving businesses in Carlow, and supporting those that create a buzz is something we’re glad to see. If you want to nominate a business for this category, remember, it must have been established within the last 3 years, have a strategic approach to business, and have prospects and plans for the future.
The closing date for nominations is the 31st of July at 5pm, so you don’t have long left. You can find more information and nominate your chosen business or individual here.
The Carlow Business Awards will take place on the 28th of September, and we wish everyone in the ‘Emerging Business + 3 Years’ category and all of the other entries the best of luck.