Black Friday isn’t an Irish tradition but we’ve copied it (it’s a fair exchange: we came up with Hallowe’en). At Blacknight, we jumped the gun and announced our Black Friday Bargains yesterday, with up to 50% off hosting, domains and SSL. And now here are some seasonal offers which other Irish SMEs have shared with us*.
- GiftsForGuys.ie: Up to 50% OFF
- Roisin Cross Silks: 20% off all fabrics scarves, wraps, & silk pillow cases
- Sendmode Business Messaging: 20% EXTRA credits on top of your purchase
- John Swan Jewellers: 15% off all jewellery, online and instore
- Killiney Beauty: Gels €25; Gel Polish €15; File & Polish €10; Brow Tint & Shape €10
- Stonechat Jewellers: STONECHAT JEWELLERS is delighted to embrace GREEN FRIDAY! We always work to support and promote local talent to grow a stable, sustainable, creative business. And, to put our money where our mouth is, for every Stonechat Jewellers purchase made this Friday, November 29th, we will plant a tree in Ireland. That’s one tree per purchase – you invest in a beautifully handcrafted piece of contemporary jewellery and we will plant a tree in a reforestation project in recognition of your support of local, Irish, creative industry. Sustaining local businesses, local economy, local community and local environment is a win-win for all. Join us this Friday in supporting GREEN FRIDAY across Ireland as we throw our arms around our growing Irish businesses, talented Irish craftspeople and our beautiful Irish countryside!
- The Sweatershop: The Sweatershop is an Irish family run business which specialises in Irish Aran sweaters and aran accessories. This Black Friday they are offering at least 30% off all stock, with up to 40% off selected items.
- McElhinneys Donegal: It’s Black Friday Super Sale Weekend at McElhinneys with upto 50% off selected designer brands and exclusive offers for this weekend only.
- Carrolls Irish Gifts: Carrolls Irish Gifts offer a range of quality Irish produce, which includes premium Irish brands, gorgeous Celtic jewellery and knitwear. As always, they’re offering deep discounts on very popular Christmas Gifts for their Black Friday week, until midnight the Monday the 2nd of December. Up to 80% off on certain items.
- Araya Beauty: Black Friday at Araya Beauty – Get 50% off our New and Exclusive Araya Bundle Pamper Package! This week only, get any four treatments in this package for €27.50 instead of the regular price of €55 – now that’s a stunning Black Friday Beauty Deal!
- The Good Limbo: 2 for €10 on our Small Comforts kits for Mindfulness on the Move. Normally €7.
- Christine’s Pharmacy: 20% off gifts range and up to 67% off on top beauty products
Special Offer: The eCommerce Summit 2020
If you are interested in eCommerce and online retailing, you may be interested in The eCommerce Summit 2020. This weekend only, they’ve cut the price of a two day ticket by 33% or €150. For only €300 plus VAT you can get 2 Nights Bed and Breakfast at the Rose Hotel in Tralee, a Full Day Conference Ticket, Complimentary lunch, tea & coffee & drinks, After Event Networking Drinks (including FREE Drink & Snacks) and All Conference Materials. (See the videos we recorded at The eCommerce Summit 2019).
Also, 3XE Digital Marketing Conference – UX & Conversion is holding a Black Friday ticket sale this weekend.
Remember: it’s the thought that counts, so think before you click. Spend thoughtfully this Christmas and support Irish businesses and communities.
* These links are provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by Blacknight of any of the products or services offered, or of any opinions expressed. Blacknight bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of external sites. Please contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.