Lawyers and solicitors, this one’s for you! Register a .LEGAL today.
Create a website to attract new clients or blog about your knowledge of the law and give legal advice with this domain.
Top 5 reasons to register .LEGAL:
- There’s no restrictions on registering the domain.
- If you wanted a certain domain name and extension but it’s taken, try the domain name with this extension.
- It aids branding as it immediately attaches your business to the legal industry.
- Prevent companies copying your business and trying to look like yours.
- You will stand out from competitors, particularly those with .COM or .IE extensions.
It goes without saying that a law firm or solicitor is going to be making lots of contact with their current and potential clients through email. That’s why we’ve got Business Email Hosting powered by Titan. There’s even a built in calendar for all your meetings, anti-virus protection, and a convenient phone app. Read Receipts are also included so you’ll know if your email has been acknowledged or not. Just choose your plan and attach your domain. So simple! For more professional tools for businesses, go get some private Business Broadband.
Have a look at accessibility.legal, taxonomy.legal and nca.legal for inspiration, and see how these businesses used their .LEGAL domain to their advantage.
Can’t think of your own?
The following domains are available today for you to take:
So, try one of the domain names above, or see if yourbusiness.legal is available to register below.